Problem in QFG4 (Not about bugs)
Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K
-
Adventure_Knight
- Royal Servant Status
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:00 pm
- Location: Spain
Problem in QFG4 (Not about bugs)
I have a problem in Quest for Glory 4, but it's not a bug. I am playing a Paladin, and I want to know how to take off the shield so that I can cast spells on battles.
-
Adventure_Knight
- Royal Servant Status
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:00 pm
- Location: Spain
-
gamecreator
- Knight Status
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Really? Now my memory could be fooling me but I thought you cast spells in that game (in battles) simply by clicking (or holding down to charge) one of the buttons. Maybe it is different with the Paladin but it's not like there's a number of targets to choose from (though I guess there could be spells that can be cast both on the Hero and on enemies, either having a positive effect).
- Vroomfondel
- Knight Status
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:29 am
- Location: California, USA
- Contact:
Patches are your friendVroomfondel wrote:For the most part, I fight the battles in QFG, but it's a b**** to fight Wraiths on fast PC, as they're health drain kills you pretty quickly. As for shields, I never worry about them because I always play as a Thief.
-Vroom
Not to mention thats where you get all the good stuff from.