The treacly Knight's birthday thread.
Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K
The treacly Knight's birthday thread.
Happy Birthday T-Knight. I salute you. 
-
Amayirot Akago
- Royal Servant Status
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:13 am
- Location: Out of my mind
-
The Avatar
- Knight Status
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:06 pm
- Location: Daventry
- Contact:
Happy Birthday!
The Knight,
HAPPY Birthday!!!!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!
I Love birthdays, you have a good one.. and then tell us all about it!
-The (mysterious) Avatar
HAPPY Birthday!!!!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!
I Love birthdays, you have a good one.. and then tell us all about it!
-The (mysterious) Avatar
-
Blackthorne519
- Royal Vizier Status
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:37 am
- Location: Central New York
- Contact:
-
Steffi Evenstar
- Defense Minister Status
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:30 am
- Location: Baltimore, MD
-
Rambaldi0503
- The Heretic
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:03 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
- Contact:
-
The Knight
- King of Men
- Posts: 2373
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:10 pm
- Location: Balamb Garden
- Contact:
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.........................................
Thanks everyone.
* The Knight dodges. *
P.S. Is everyone editing my sig pic these days?

You forgot about the whiffle bat.Oh Knight,
You make my life a living hell.
You taunt and tease me.
You call me "slapp-happy" when I'm not looking.
You draw pictures of my mother wearing army boots.
Yet, I cannot fathom an IA without you.
Hehe.
Happy Birthday, buddy.
Your Minion,
Bt
You know I have to.......*kicks you*
* The Knight dodges. *
P.S. Is everyone editing my sig pic these days?
-
MusicallyInspired
- The Master of All Things Musical
- Posts: 4031
- Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:57 pm
- Location: Manitoba, Canada
-
koko992001
- Peasant Status
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:22 am
- Location: Tennessee
-
Charlemagne
- Canadian Pundit
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:25 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
-
The Knight
- King of Men
- Posts: 2373
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:10 pm
- Location: Balamb Garden
- Contact:
