Can someone email a savegame?
Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K
Can someone email a savegame?
I'm stuck at the very end of the game where you have to give the potion to Hagatha but I forgot to grab it earlier in the game. I dont wanna go and replay everything again, so if someone can, can they email me a savegame at the end with the potion? Thanks!<br><br>abogatsky@pacbell.net<br><br>-Andrei <p></p><i></i>
-
Wolfgang Abenteuer
- Moderator
- Posts: 2058
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2002 2:29 am
Well...
We <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>could</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> do that, but fortunately the AGDs are nice people and included an alternate solution for those, like you, who didn't pick up the youth potion, so you might want to try to finish the game that way first. Did you get some cat hair just outside of Valanice's room? Try to see what Hagatha thinks of that...<br><br>~Wolfgang <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub57.ezboard.com/broyalquestfor ... s>Wolfgang Abenteuer</A> at: 4/1/03 5:24:16 am<br></i>