Search found 2 matches

by vikita
Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Forum: Technical & Bugs forum
Topic: trouble with KQ1
Replies: 6
Views: 13208

Re: trouble with KQ1

Hello Dr. Jones, thanks for your reply. It's OK about my first question. But about saving games, I don't have Vista. I have Windows XP. The problem is that although I am allowed to enter a name (save as...) the name doesn't appear in the list below and as a result I can't restore a saved game. The l...
by vikita
Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm
Forum: Technical & Bugs forum
Topic: trouble with KQ1
Replies: 6
Views: 13208

trouble with KQ1

I just downloaded King's Quest I from your site and there are two problems I encounter: 1) Although I choose the option without dead-ends, this doesn't work. My hero keeps dying. 2) I can't save game. Although I do the normal process to save, it's not working. Can you please let me know what I shoul...