Search found 2 matches

by Triston
Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:22 am
Forum: Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire Remake Forum
Topic: QFG2 News & Updates: Version 2.0 Released on PC and Mac!
Replies: 807
Views: 3273453

Re: ** Quest for Glory II OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED **

It's pretty surreal knowing that I'll actually get to play QFG2VGA on Sunday, after waiting all this time. Oh I'm so excited! Thank you AGDI. Thank you thank you thank you.
by Triston
Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Forum: Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire Remake Forum
Topic: QFG2 News & Updates: Version 2.0 Released on PC and Mac!
Replies: 807
Views: 3273453

Re: ** HOLY HINT BOOKS! COURSE 5 HAS APPEARED! **

Same old same old.. I've lurked around here for a while. I might have had an account once but I can't remember or seem to find it now. No big deal. Anyways.. I'm just as excited as everyone else for the release of QFG2VGA. I just sent off an e-mail offering 200GB of bandwidth per month for hosting a...