Search found 11 matches

by Mawk
Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 am
Forum: King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human Forum
Topic: Stuck on the boat!
Replies: 8
Views: 4699

Re: Stuck on the boat!

See if the mice are running around ?
by Mawk
Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:13 am
Forum: King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human Forum
Topic: Yeti Cave Solution (SPOILERS!!)
Replies: 10
Views: 20126

Yeti Cave Solution (SPOILERS!!)

Threw together a little map from a screenshot during the credits. Hope it helps, only use it if you're stuck! :)


Image
by Mawk
Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:44 am
Forum: King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human Forum
Topic: Game Freeze with Lute
Replies: 3
Views: 1709

Re: Game Freeze with Lute

Ahhhh I disabled music, enabled it and it works.
by Mawk
Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 am
Forum: King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human Forum
Topic: Game Freeze with Lute
Replies: 3
Views: 1709

Game Freeze with Lute

Anyone else getting a "Freeze" when about ready to play the Lute in the tavern?

Waiting cat icon's eyes roll up to the right and it stays that way. Brews still drip and bandits still moving around but time freezes and I stand there forever.
by Mawk
Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:33 am
Forum: King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human Forum
Topic: A little help please
Replies: 38
Views: 38354

Re: A little help please

Oh to be a fly on the wall......or in the tree......
by Mawk
Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 am
Forum: King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human Forum
Topic: Blow on ingredients in lab?
Replies: 2
Views: 1593

Re: Blow on ingredients in lab?

Thanks, I thought I tried that and died. guess not
by Mawk
Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 am
Forum: King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human Forum
Topic: Blow on ingredients in lab?
Replies: 2
Views: 1593

Blow on ingredients in lab?

I'm confused on how to blow on ingredients in the lab, any hints?
by Mawk
Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:31 am
Forum: Off-Topic Forum
Topic: QFG5 crash problem with minos scene. (Spoilers involved)
Replies: 18
Views: 6796

Ok It plays under windows 95, however, I can't install the updates, so I have to deal with bugs to play it :/

if I install the updates, it closes upon any click at the character creation screen, or loading a character created before the patches.
by Mawk
Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:45 pm
Forum: Off-Topic Forum
Topic: QFG5 crash problem with minos scene. (Spoilers involved)
Replies: 18
Views: 6796

Perhaps I should try to install it minimum or typical instead of full?

How do I change compatability for O/S?
by Mawk
Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:34 am
Forum: Off-Topic Forum
Topic: QFG5 crash problem with minos scene. (Spoilers involved)
Replies: 18
Views: 6796

Worst part for me is, even with all these patches, I cannot create a character. The game installs fine, but when I get to the create character screen if I click anything the game goes poof and I say hello to my desktop.

Any ideas?