Search found 12 matches
- Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
Re: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
I think that looks GREAT! I really can't wait to see the remake when it's done. I am playing the original now, and would be overjoyed to play a remade version. I have played all the other remakes you all have done and they are wonderful. PLEASE do this project, it will be greatly appreciated by the...
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 am
- Forum: Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire Remake Forum
- Topic: First Thread - Post here and say you've got it!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 69070
Re: First Thread - Post here and say you've got it!
I... we... all appreciate the hard work that went into this game. I have been watching from the shadows the entire time and am very glad to see this day come. In addition I would like to thank you all for the continued work on your older releases. I just have to dig through storage and did out my QF...
- Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
Good question
I have tried off and on to learn AGS but it is more complex than I have time to figure out. The pictures are as far as I have gotten. Though I don't mind creating them I am no artist and simply mix match content to suit my own purposes. This project will go no where unless I part of a group rathe...
- Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:56 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
More pics
Here is one more I did today.




- Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:59 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
3rd pic redone
Using a historical picture and blending it into the scene here is what I have come up with. Now I have to figure out what to do about getting AGS working. I'm running Vista64 and it doesn't like the 64-bit .NET framework (Using 3.0 beta 15)
- Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:42 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
Title images redone. See first post in this topic.
I redid the images today in a more realistic way though I need to readjust setting it keep it in the VGA realm. But this is my attempt at using my own work though the grail is not mine. Did some work on the 3rd pic but still have much more to do.
- Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: Adventure game remakes to VGA links list
- Replies: 63
- Views: 70719
Black Cauldron
A point and click version with the original graphics exists.
http://tg_comics.tripod.com/bc.html
http://tg_comics.tripod.com/bc.html
- Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:07 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
Blurring
Yeah, I'm not happy with the level of blur either. The larger sized pics seem less blurred but overall I layered and beveled the original pics. I'll have to install Photoshop and figure out how to texture. The biggest dilema I have is the want to keep the original feel with a bit of an updated loo...
- Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:37 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
So I noticed
I've put the URL's until I have time to get them uploaded elsewhere.
- Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:31 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
- Replies: 22
- Views: 24627
First game Conquests of Camelot Remake *fixed*
I've attempted this a few times to help me learn the program and I thought I'd share a couple of my latest attempts pics. http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/DCS78_PB/Title_Original.jpg http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/DCS78_PB/Title.jpg http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/DCS78_PB/Title...
- Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:17 am
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: "Colonel's Bequest Remake"
- Replies: 62
- Views: 63265
Thanks
Thanks for the tip on SCI Studio. I may start a thread in regards to my project and post some of my first pics. The process is slow going as many of use know but we'll see what happens.
- Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:17 pm
- Forum: Game Making Forum
- Topic: "Colonel's Bequest Remake"
- Replies: 62
- Views: 63265
Tools of the Trade
What tools did you use to create your sprites and BG's?
I have flirted with the idea of starting a remake of "Conquests of Camelot" but I have tried numerous paths and each leave me either dissapointed or it loses the original feel.
I have flirted with the idea of starting a remake of "Conquests of Camelot" but I have tried numerous paths and each leave me either dissapointed or it loses the original feel.