Search found 2 matches

by ribald_om
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:58 pm
Forum: Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire Remake Forum
Topic: What aspect ratio was this game meant to be played at?
Replies: 4
Views: 52085

Re: What aspect ratio was this game meant to be played at?

If you run the setup program (I believe its acsetup.exe), there is a section for display options. You can run the game in a window and then use scaling to make it larger. I think I was running it with the 4x nearest neighbor filter. None of these solutions have ever worked. They just allow you to p...
by ribald_om
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:44 pm
Forum: Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire Remake Forum
Topic: What aspect ratio was this game meant to be played at?
Replies: 4
Views: 52085

What aspect ratio was this game meant to be played at?

What aspect ratio was this game made to be played in? If it's 4:3, is it actually possible to play this way without the use of a 4:3 CRT monitor? I've made attempts to play this remake over the years, but what looks like stretched art and the fact that none of the graphical options help has stopped ...